Pennica Financial Group financial professionals provide objective financial services to a broad array of clients. Unlike other companies that are controlled by big brokerage, banks, or insurance companies, our financial professionals seek to first understand client’s needs. Whether the client is an individual, non-profit, or business, our goal is to map a course that makes sense to all parties.
Once the strategy is determined, then we can make appropriate recommendations that are as diverse as our clients. And since we are truly independent, we have access to hundreds of product companies to implement our client’s wishes. Product companies that the general public may not typically be aware of because they only work through the independent financial advisor network.
- Broker/Dealer services such as mutual funds, REITS and variable products are offered through J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. (JWC), member FINRA/SIPC (an independent broker/dealer)
- Investment Advisory(Registered Investment Advisor) services such as separately managed accounts are offered through J.W. Cole Advisors, Inc. (JWCA) an independent RIA.
- Retirement 401(k) Services
- 401(k), SIMPLE IRA and SEP IRA establishment for small to medium size companies.
- 401(k) management of existing retirement plans.
- Insurance services (life, long term care, disability). Group or individual through many national/international companies.
- Financial Planning
- Comprehensive financial planning for individuals and small/medium size businesses and employees.